Monday 14 October 2013

How to fail it twice.

Tomorrow, one of my clients will take their driving test.

This person was unlucky enough to fail about 2 months ago, at the end of August  A couple of weeks later, he texted me to let me know that he'd booked another date, and I wrote it in my diary. The middle of October.

A few days ago, he finally got in touch to book a lesson this evening, for an hour.

Then this morning, he sent another text, cancelling this lesson. After not driving for 2 months, he will attempt to pass his driving test, pretty much from cold. I wonder what will happen?

It's possible of course that he will pass. Since I've not been in touch with him, he could have spent many hours practicing privately, or having professional tuition from someone else. I suspect though that he expects to just carry on from where he left off, and to somehow meet the standard of driving required.

Well good luck with that mate.

1 comment:

  1. I hope he will make it this time, he just need to stay focused and don't get nervous while driving. Do let us know about the result

    ReplyDelete